Ultimate Cowboy Trail Challenge
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO:
- Print and fill out the entry AND release forms (link buttons are below). Send your entry forms with payment to:
JKK Performance Horses, 2027 Buenos Ares, Covina CA 91724. We will only accept 100 entries; first in, first counted. The sooner your entry is in, the better chance you have to ride.
- Stabling for your animal is at Bishop Tri-County Fairgrounds. Please call Linda (760) 937-1026 for reservations.
- The Fairgrounds are available if you need RV hook ups. Dry camping is permitted at the Double L Ranch.
- Comfort Inn, Bishop (760) 983-4282
- Elms Motel, Bishop (760) 873-8118
- Holiday Spa Lodge, Bishop (760) 873-3543
- Motel 6, Bishop (760) 873-8426
- Ramada Inn, Bishop (760) 872-1771
- Tom's Place (760) 935-4239
- Vagabond Motel, Bishop(760) 873-6351
OTHER IMPORTANT NUMBERS:
- Bishop Veterinary Hospital (760) 873-5801
- Northern Inyo Hospital (760) 873-5811
- Paiute Palace Casino (760) 873-4150
- Sierra Saddlery & Feed (760) 873-4153
- Wye Road Feed (760) 872-8010
THINGS TO PRACTICE:
Walk Overs, Jog Overs, Lope Overs, Mud, Water, Gates, Jumps
NOTE: This is the Ultimate Cowboy Trail Challenge, so it will go on rain or shine. We have seen all kinds of weather over the years, so if needed, bring a rain slicker!!
PREPARE FOR A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Enter the Ultimate cowboy challenge
Please PRINT both forms, fill out and return with your payment.
Presented by: Double L Ranch & JKK Performance Horses
Please fill out one entry form per animal entered. One rider may ride multiple mounts. We are accepting only 100 entries for this event.
Please make checks payable to: JKK Performance Horses, 2027 Buenos Aires, Covina, CA 91724
*Release form must be signed and sent with entry form.